Sunday, May 15
Be Renewed in my STRENGTH… powered by HOPE
Key Passage: Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
“31...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
- How does hope in the Lord enable “renewed strength”?
- In a practical way, describe how faith today might be reflected as soaring on eagles’ wings. In other words, what does soaring look like today?
- Describe some moments of your faith journey in which you ran and were not found weary.
- At times, life comes at us, and the best we can do is just walk and not faint. Talk about that as a group.
- How will “renewed strength,” facilitated by hope, empower you to take the next step in the Giving Discipleship Journey?
- Can you name a time where hope in the Lord renewed your strength?
- Remember a moment in your life where renewed strength had you soar like an eagle.
- Think about a time when walking and not fainting was an absolute feat of strength itself.
- You and your church are getting ready to make some generosity decisions that will impact your future and your church’s future. Pray
Getting Ready For The Week:
Open yourself up to the hope in the Lord today.
Help someone you know soar, or run, or even just walk in the Lord today.
Knowing which step you are on in the Giving Discipleship Journey, think about soaring to the next level. What will that take to make that happen?
Pray for your Pastor and church leaders that they will be renewed in strength today.
Pray for your Pastor and church leaders to Be Renewed today.